We Experience Reiki Energy Healing First-Hand w/ Master Yolanda Williams
Greetings, SuperFriends, and welcome to this week’s episode.
So, check it out, guys. As you know, I’ve been pretty interested in ideas like Q’i, energy healing, and the unknown for the last year or so. Well, today, we’re going to take a deep dive into that, and really exploring the outer reaches of the word “superhuman” – and, well, I’m not quite sure what to make of this.
We’re joined by Yolanda Williams of Yew Chi Wellness, a Reiki master teacher, educator, and speaker. If you don’t know about Reiki, well, we’re going to get into that in the episode, but basically, it’s a form of energy healing… but here’s where things get really interesting. Before the interview, Yolanda offered me a Reiki healing session, which I was very happy to accept. So far, so good.
But here’s where things get really interesting… the Reiki session was performed remotely – over the span of 7,500 miles – without Yolanda and I ever talking. What’s even more interesting? Yolanda’s assessments were actually quite accurate.
Needless to say, I had to get to the bottom of this and figure out just what the heck was going on… and of course, bring you guys along for the ride.
In the episode, we talk about Reiki, healing, energies, and much, much more. The episode will certainly require you to keep an open mind – but if you do, I think you’ll learn a lot and maybe have some of your long-standing beliefs challenged. I know I did…
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Yolanda Williams and what does she do?
- What is “Reiki,” how does it work, and what is it used for?
- What are the different layers, levels, and styles of Reiki?
- What does the scientific research community say about Reiki? Has it been proven?
- How did Yolanda Williams get into Reiki, after a very troubling time in her life?
- A play-by-play of the remote Reiki session Yolanda Williams did for me personally
- What does Yolanda see and feel when she does a Reiki session?
- An open discussion of skepticism around “woo-woo”
- Why did Yolanda sense that maybe my diet has been changing when she read me?
- A discussion of “distance” and “remote” Reiki, and how it supposedly works
- Is it possible that one day we will acknowledge Reiki the way we acknowledge meditation?
- Where can you learn more or start to experiment with Reiki?
- What homework would Yolanda Williams have you do this week?
- What is the #1 message Yolanda would like you to take away this week?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Reiki | Wikipedia
- William Lee Rand and the International Center for Reiki Training
- Our previous episode with David Orman
- Our previous episode with Alex Charfen
- What The Bleep Do We Know (Movie – controversial!)
- Dr. Imoto’s Water Experiment (controversial!)
- I Am (Movie)
- YewChi.com – Yolanda’s website w/ Free Webinar