We Talk Bone Broth, Health Hacks, Marketing, and Business w/ Entrepreneur Justin Mares
Greetings, SuperFriends, and welcome to today’s show.
Today we are joined by Justin Mares, a serial entrepreneur and author, and the more recent founder of Kettle and Fire, a rapidly growing ecommerce company specializing in ultra-healing bone broth.
Justin is widely regarded as a marketing expert, and has been involved in no less than two startups which were successfully acquired. He’s the author of Traction: The Startup’s Guide to Getting Customers.
Our goal for this episode, however, was less on the business side – though I definitely did want to touch on Justin’s vast knowledge in that area. Instead, the main focus was to share with you a rapidly-growing trend in the health space – bone broth.
In this episode, we talk about marketing, entrepreneurship, bone broth and why it’s beneficial for your health, habits, physical fitness, speed-reading, movement, and much, much more.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Justin Mares? What does he do? How did he get into it?
- Insights and thoughts on marketing and building a successful sales company
- What makes startups fail? How do you avoid it if you want to build a company?
- How is Justin Mares growing his own company right now?
- What’s wrong with most “soup” or “broth” that you buy in the store?
- What are the many, many health benefits of “bone broth?”
- What’s the recommended dosage of bone broth? When, how much, etc.
- Are there any other skills, habits, or routines that help Justin Mares perform at a higher level
- A discussion of meditation and it’s powerful benefits
- Some talk about stretching and how to improve thoracic spine health
- What are Justin Mares’ goals, and how does he choose goals and motivate himself?
- What’s Justin’s dietary regime?
- What is Justin Mares’ superpower
- How did Justin Mares become a “natural” when it comes speed reading?
- What books have most impacted Justin Mares’ life?
- What products could Justin not live without?
- Where can you learn more about both Justin and Kettle and Fire?
- What’s the #1 takeaway from this episode?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Kettle and Fire (Justin’s Company)
- Traction: The Startup’s Guide to Getting Customers (Justin’s Book)
- Our previous episode with Jason Nemer
- Digg reader
- @jwmares on Twitter